SOUTH FLORIDA EYE CARE CENTER – Homestead, FL
As one of the largest optometric and optical practice in Homestead we have been serving Homestead for over 40 years and we are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, individually based, high quality, eye health care. Our doctors are skilled ophthalmologists and optometrists that provide a range of services to help our patients attain the clearest vision possible .
We are searching for a Front Desk Phone Representative to join our team!
Our Patient Service Representatives provides support to the administrative functions of the practice.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Timely answering incoming calls
- Accurately inputting data into the Practice Management Software.
- Minimum of 1-4 years’ experience in a medical office providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Computer capabilities, Practice Management Software experience.
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail, patient experience driven.
- Must be polite, friendly and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Accurate and dependable.
- Passionate about the field.
- Career driven.
- Enjoys making a positive contribution as a member of a team.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401K with employer match.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and respected.
Job Type: Full-time