Retina Macula Specialists of Miami – 3 locations
As the only Retina Specialty Ophthalmology practice serving Miami-Dade County for over 30 years, we are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, high quality, Retina medical and surgical care with compassion. Our doctors are board-certified Fellowship trained.
Qualifications and skills we are looking for:
- Skill with ophthalmology patient work up exams, diagnostic testing, and in office procedures such as lasers and injections, OCT, FA, Fundus Photo.
- Willing to travel between multiple offices based on the demands of business.
- A positive team member with exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Bilingual with Spanish/English, COA or COT Certification, and Electronic medical record scribing and Retina experience a plus!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401K with employer match.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and respected.
- Clear career ladder opportunities.
Pay: Very competitive and appropriate for applicant’s level of experience.
Job Type: Full-time